Whether it's drinks and dinner or something sweet for someone special, Georgetown's restaurant and businesses have a range of options for your Valentine's Day celebration.
The Georgetown Business Improvement District (BID) has compiled a list of offerings from local businesses. They include:
- Sequoia: According to the BID, Valentine's Day at the Sequoia includes, "a night of live entertainment, sumptuous food, sensational drinks and romance! $65 prix fixe menu includes four courses and complimentary glass of prosecco. Seating starts at 5 p.m. Click here for details. 202.944.4200
- Cafe Milano: The President and First Lady dined here recently. Why shouldn't you? According to the BID, "Enjoy familiar favorites from the regular a la carte menu or a four-course prix fixe Valentine's Day menu and enter to win round-trip airfare for two to Italy! Click here for reservations."
- Tony & Joe's: A three-course prix fixe menu for $50 includes items like oysters, lamb chops, lobster and mousse. Click here for the full menu. Reservations. 202.944.4545
- Morton's the Steakhouse: Also featuring a prix fixe menu, Wednesday, through Saturday, dine on "Morton's steak and lobster menu, enjoy a succulent steak and a cold water lobster tail served with drawn butter for only $49.95. Click here for reservations. 202.342.6258," according to the BID.
- Il Canale: According to the BID, the Italian eatery is offering a heart-shaped margherita pizza for Valentine's Day. A special menu for $49, includes the heart pizza, a main entree of two pasta samplers and two il Canale desserts all with two glasses of house wine.
- Prix Fixe at Bangkok Joe's: Try Georgetown's "most exotic" 4-course prix fixe menu for $55 per person. For reservations, call 202.333.4422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mini Red Velvet Cake from Farmers Fishers Bakers: Enjoy a four-layer 6-inch round red velvet with your Valentine. According to the Georgetown BID, "Each cake is $35 and will be boxed up and ready to go for pick-up. Orders should be placed via email to Carrie@FarmersRestaurantGroup.com no later than Tuesday, February 12th at 5 p.m."
- PAUL Bakery has special desserts to share with your main squeeze: According to the BID, there's the "Coeur d'amour, a beautiful two-portion heart-shaped cake composed of two layers of vanilla sponge cake filled with raspberry mouse, infused with fresh raspberries wrapped with honey syrup and beautifully decorated with expressions of love," OR a special chocolate covered strawberry tartlet. To order call 202.524.4630.
- Sprinkles XOX Box: Skip the chocolates and give your valentine a box of cupcakes. Acccording to a press release from Sprinkles, they are "Topped with XOX and heart sugar decorations, each dozen box contains the perfect mix of flavors for your special someone: Valentine's Day favorites Red Velvet and Chocolate Marshmallow as well as classics Dark Chocolate and Vanilla. Sealed with an XOX Kisses and Cupcakes sticker." You can order cupcakes online.