Farmers, Fishers, Bakers opened for lunch Friday at the Georgetown waterfront (3000 K St., NW). Diners flocked to social media to post their reviews and comments on the newest dining option in Georgetown.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Zipcar Expands to Two Georgetown Colonial Parking Locations
- House Hunt: Two Beds, Two Baths in Georgetown and Northwest DC
- NCAA March Madness 2013 in Georgetown: Where to Watch, Full Schedule
- Cherry Blossom Specials Bloom at Georgetown Businesses
- Fiola Mare Makes It Official at the Georgetown Waterfront