Click on a listing below and you will be automatically linked to AOL Real Estate (or the broker) for complete listing information. You will also find helpful tools for buying a home such as mortgage calculators, credit pre-qualifying, maps, contact information and more.
- According to the listing, "Why rent when you can own one of the lowest priced 1 bdrm, 1 bath, condo unit in the 2007 zip code! INDOOR parking space included in sales price. Condo fee incl all utilities. Updated kit, new windows w/plantation shutters, lrge bdrm w/walk-in closet, extra storage, conveniently located to washer/dryer. Walk to Georgetown, Whole Foods, restaurants, shopping, public transp."
- Open house from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday
- According to the listing, "Upper Georgetown. Elegant 2 level, 3BR, 21/2 BA condo in award winning building: The Worland. Secured entrance. Interior courtyard. Spacious home flooded with sunlight. 2 deeded parking spaces included. Private flagstone patio (354 sq ft in addition to unit sq ft). Hear the National Cathedral bells. Walk to boutique shops & restaurants. Great home in a great location."
- Open house from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday
- According to the listing, "One of the largest apartment in the building. Sunny & Spacious 1304 sqft not on ground flr 2- BR/2-BA features; New Kit cabinets, top appliances with Granite counter top. Light wood floors in Kit & formal foyer. Great size Liv & Din RM. Fabulous MBR suite with Jaccuzzi tub & sep shower. 2 Balconies. W& D in Unit. 1Gar PK by elevator. 24hr desk. Outdoor Pool. Exercise RM. Best Price per sqft."
- Open house from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday