Mayor Vincent Gray to Speak at Georgetown ANC2E Meeting
The Advisory Neighborhood Commission meeting is Monday, Oct. 3.
Mayor Vincent Gray will speak with residents at the Georgetown Advisory Neighborhood Commission meeting Monday evening. The ANC2E meeting Oct. 3 begins at 6:30 p.m. at Georgetown Visitation.
Jennifer Altemus, the president of the Citizens Association of Georgetown, announced the mayor's intentions to attend Monday and said she believes the mayor will provide a community update.
When asked, the mayor's office did not indicate whether or not there was a specific topic about which he intended to speak.
The ANC Agenda is below:
• Approval of August 29, 2011 Meeting Minutes
• Public Safety and Police Report
• Financial Report – Approval of FY 2012 Budget
• Transportation Report
• Public Works Report
• Taste of Georgetown – October 15, 2011, Georgetown BID
• 3050 R Street, NW, Hurt Home – widening of curb cut
• 1645 31st Street, NW, Friendly/Williams-Addison property – request by new owner to redesignate the tax class from “vacant” to “residential”
• Proposed adjustments to G2 and D2 Metrobus schedules
• Rose Park Phase II Masterplan – Friends of Rose Park
• 3029 Q Street, NW, Request for emergency hearing for application for curb cut
Zoning and Planning
• 1045 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, BZA Application No. 18285, Application for variance from the requirements of addition to non-conforming structure, building height, floor area ratio, lot occupancy and rear yard setback (Approximate hearing date Dec. 2011)
• 2805 M Street, NW, BZA Application No. 18252, change in application from “area” variance to “use” variance
Old Georgetown Board
LARGE-SCALE AND PUBLIC PROJECTS:
SMD 05, 3000-3050 K Street, NW, OG 11-284 (HPA 11-494), Mixed-use complex, Alterations to upper plaza, Permit
SMD 05, 3000 K Street, NW, OG 11-252 (HPA 11-433), Mixed-use complex, Alterations to lower plaza, Concept
SMD 05, 3000 K Street, NW, OG 11-283 (HPA 11-493), Mixed-use complex, Alterations to lower plaza, fountain, ice rink, storefronts, bars, Permit
1. SMD 03, 3254 O Street, NW, OG 11-162 (HPA 11-255), Residence, Addition of 2nd floor to garage off alley (theoretical subdivision), Concept – revised design
2. SMD 05, 1050 31st Street, NW, OG 11-294 (HPA 11-503), Office building to hotel, Alterations, Concept
3. SMD 05, 2934 M Street, NW OG 11-263 (HPA 11-444), Commercial, Awning and sign for Vietnam Georgetown – existing, Permit
4. SMD 06, 1310 28th Street, NW, OG 11-287 (HPA 11-461), Residence, Alterations to rear, Concept
5. SMD 06, 1310 28th Street, NW, OG 11-288 (HPA 11-497), Residence, Alterations to rear, Concept
6. SMD 06, 1335 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, OG 11-267 (HPA 11-449), Commercial, Sign scheme and awning for Five Guys, Permit – revised design