Patch Picks: 5 Boutiques and Shops Brimming with Style
Stop by these original boutiques and specialty shops in Georgetown that offer some unique merchandise.
In addition to its historic character, Georgetown is known for its unique boutiques and specialty shops. Here are our Patch Picks of great local boutiques:
- The Phoenix: Located in Georgetown for more than half of a century on Wisconsin Avenue, this boutique contains a cluster of specialty items including: home decour, women’s clothing, jewelry, watches, antiques, fine art, Mexican Folk Art, and more.
- Jeweler's Werk Galerie; This exclusive store mixes artists and jewelery to create a variety of inventive and stylish, hand-crafted pieces. The store hosts a number of new showcases featuring works by artists the world over.
- Wink; Do not pass by this urban contemporary boutique, located under Steve Madden on M Street. Wink prides itself on its diverse selection of trend-setting designers and caters to helping customers find an authentic style.
- Jan's for the Casually Chic; Any woman can tell you about the delicate balance of dressing casually and fashionably at once. This distinctive boutique specializes in women's sportswear, but also offers a selection of dressier clothing.
- Urban Chic; This popular contemporary clothing boutique offers an assortment of clothing, ranging from original designers to established fashion brands. Founded in 2004, Urban Chic has become a well-loved local source of the latest trends.