Have we come to this? AT&T offers their "top five tips on cell phone" during Thanksgiving:
1. Silence is golden – All cell phones should be on silent or vibrate mode on Thanksgiving day
2. Create a cell-phone free zone – Family can text, talk, surf online, and check Facebook as much as they want during the football game and kitchen prep, but not at the Thanksgiving table
3. No paparazzi – Take photos of family before or after the meal, but don’t whip out your camera phone during dinner
4. Take personal conversations outside (or in a different room) – If you must take or make a call on Thanksgiving day, step outside or into another room, so that others aren’t forced to overhear your call
5. Take a break between courses –if people need to check their phones build in breaks between the meal and dessert when everyone is stretching their legs anyway.
Is this a pet peeve or are you guilty of phone-usage at the table?