Where to Buy 49ers and Ravens Memorabilia in Georgetown
Super Bowl 47 is Sunday, do you have your gear?
Super Bowl 47 is just around the corner. Even though the Washington Redskins fell short of the big game, the Baltimore Ravens and the San Franciso 49ers should put on a good show this Sunday.
Fairweather fan or not, you might as well dress the part when you watch the big game.
Before kick-off at 6:30 p.m. at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. you can pick up some NFL gear locally in Georgetown and slightly farther afield:
- NIKE, 3040 M St. NW, has Ravens gear, but does not expect to carry any San Franciso 49ers items.
- The Modell's in Columbia Heights, 3100 14th St. NW, has championship t-shirts for the Superbowl in black, gray and purple.
- The Champs Sports store on Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Va. has gear, but is also only carrying Ravens attire.
- Patch called several other Georgetown sporting goods stores including, City Sports, North Face and Adidas, but none is carrying Superbowl Gear.
- Neither the Target in Columbia Heights nor at Potomac Yards is carrying Superbowl attire.
- Though the Georgetown Safeway is not carrying any gear, the store will be offering Superbowl shopping specials on soda, chips, wings and more starting Wednesday.
Don't forget to check out our guide: Where to Watch Super Bowl XLVII in Georgetown and elsewhere in DC.
Who's going to win? Tell us in the comments below!