Your New Smartphone Needs the Patch App
Patch for iPhone and Patch Places for Android make the Internet local.
Did Santa bring a smartphone this year? Patch for iPhone and Patch Places for Android keep customers connected.
Patch for iPhone has the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events happening in their neighborhood. Patch's app will keep you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
The app's useful features include:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access. The app will also find the closest sites near you if you allow the phone to use your current location. If you're not near an area that has a Patch, the application will let you know and direct you to a page to search for the nearest Patch by typing in a ZIP Code.
Your opinion is extremely valued, so feedback to the Patch team is encouraged.
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 800-plus Patch towns. Any Patch community can be selected to connect to a mobile directory of every place nearby with Patch Places for Android. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there will be hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of their hands — anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
The official place’s website can be viewed for more information on their goods and services and can be saved to favorites for later offline viewing.
Patch can be the number one resource for all communities. Here's where you can get the apps.