And the odds are set at one in more than 258 million.
It's the second-largest Mega Millions jackpot in history and the fourth largest jackpot of all U.S. lotteries, a Mega Millions statement said.
The jackpot hit its record spot as the second-largest in Mega Millions history last week when the jackpot made it past $400 million, but no single-ticket winner was drawn Friday night.
Still, 9 people won $1 million on Friday for a match of their first five numbers, the statement said.
The current odds for winning $1 million are at one in more than 18 million.
Tuesday's drawing will be at 11 p.m. Tickets can be purchased until 10:45 p.m.
You can buy a lottery ticket at the following locations near Georgetown:
- Safeway @ 1855 Wisconsin Ave.
- Good Guys Club @ 2311 Wisconsin Ave.
- Glover Park Market @ 2411 37th St.
- Georgetown Dinette @ 3206 O St.
- Towne Liquor @ 1326 Wisconsin Ave.
- Palisades Deli & Market @ 4554 MacArthur Blvd.
- 7-Eleven @ 2617 P St.