- DC Public Schools and Government offices will be closed Monday, according to the DC Department of General Services.
- FEDERAL OFFICES in the Washington, DC, area are CLOSED for Monday. Emergency and telework-ready employees required to work must follow their agency's policies, including written telework agreements.
- required to telework,
- on official travel outside of the Washington, DC, area,
- on leave without pay, or
- on an alternative work schedule (AWS) day off.
Telework-Ready Employees who are scheduled to perform telework on the effective day of the announcement or who are required to perform telework on a day when Federal offices are closed must telework the entire workday or request leave, or a combination of both, in accordance with their agency's policies and procedures, subject to any applicable collective bargaining requirements.
Emergency Employees are expected to report to their worksite unless otherwise directed by their agencies.
- SUSPENDED: All Metrobus service (all routes, all lines) will be suspended Monday morning due to expected hazardous weather conditions.
Metro's Emergency Operations Center will monitor weather and road conditions during the day on Monday to determine when service may be restored. Bus service will only be restored when it is safe to do so. Customers are encouraged to sign up for MetroAlerts for their route to receive updates.
Buses are expected to continue running until the last scheduled trips tonight.