- Where/When: Georgetown, M St NW & Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington. Event continues daily through Feb. 19.
- Why Go: Valentine's Day may have come and gone, but we're still in the mood for chocolate! Lucky for us..."Week For Chocolate is a week-long extravaganza of chocolate decadence in Georgetown during the week of Feb. 13 through Feb. 19. Georgetown merchants will be offering Week For Chocolate participants a diverse and delicious array of food, confections and spirits...purchase your Week For Chocolate Silver Badge and receive five Merchant Redemptions to places like Godiva, Pinkberry, Sprinkles and many, many more."
- Pricing: Tickets start at $50.
2. '80s Prom
- Where/When: L2 Lounge, 3315 Cadys Alley NW, Washington. Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Why Go: "Dress in your finest '80s outfits: latex, pink, yellow, neon bright, leg warmers, acid washed jeans with pumps, skinny ties and shoulder pads... Or, put on your best prom dress '80s style." Proceeds from this event benefit the Washington Humane Society and the Fashion for Paws Runway Show campaign.
- Pricing: Tickets for this event are $20.
- Where/When: Northside Social, 3211 Wilson Blvd. , Arlington
- Why Go: "Join the folks at Northside Social for coffee cupping every Saturday with head barista, Seth Cook. It's like a wine tasting, with coffee."
- Pricing: Free to attend
- Where/When: Dumbarton United Methodist Church, 3133 Dumbarton St. NW, Washington. Sunday, 11 a.m.
- Why Go: Dumbarton United Methodist Church first publicly welcomed gay, lesbian and bisexual worshippers 25 years ago. The congregation will mark this anniversary with a special service on Sunday, followed by a Mardi Gras pancake brunch. The public is invited to attend.
- Pricing: Free to attend.
- Where/When: Lululemon Athletica, 3265 M St NW, Washington, D.C. Sunday, noon.
- Why Go: If you need to atone for those Valentine's Day indulgences, why not kick the week off in a healthy way by taking advantage of this free yoga class at Lululemon?
- Pricing: Free to attend. Mats provided free-of-charge.
What are your weekend plans? If you care to share, please do. Maybe we'll see you there.