Rock Creek Parkway, Canal Road and other DC area roadways with reversible lanes will not have reversible lane restrictions enforced Monday because of the Presidents' Day holiday.
Reversible lane roadways include:
- Connecticut Avenue, NW between Legation Street and Woodley Road
- 16th Street, NW between Arkansas Avenue and Irving Street
- Canal Road between Chain Bridge and Foxhall Road
- Independence Avenue between 4th Street, SW and 2nd Street, SE
- Rock Creek Parkway (controlled by the National Park service)
For more on how Presidents' Day might impact you, read