Each weekend, Patch highlights three open houses in Georgetown. We're not being paid by any real estate agents. We're not doing any favors for the homeowners. These are just three listings that we think might interest you all - our readers.
If there's an open house that deserves our attention, pass it along. If there's one we didn't include in the column, add it in the comments section.
Click on a listing below and you will be automatically linked to AOL Real Estate (or the broker) for complete listing information. You will also find helpful tools for buying a home such as mortgage calculators, credit pre-qualifying, maps, contact information and more.
- According to the listing, "Back on the market! Their loss, your gain! Beautiful Burleith! 3BR & 2.5BA renovated townhome - steps to everything! Classic charmer w/ brick patio, deep yard (can convert to parking) & LOTS of LIGHT!! Large livable spaces, finished walk out family rm in bsmt, wood flrs. Sold AS-IS with home warranty. Perfect as it is or HUGE expansion possibilities!"
- Open House Noon to 3 p.m. Sunday
- According to the listing, "One of the largest apartment in the building. Sunny & Spacious 1304 sqft not on ground flr 2- BR/2-BA features; New Kit cabinets, top appliances, Granite counter. Light wood floors in Kit & formal foyer. Great size Liv. Sep. Din RM. Fabulous MBR suite with Jaccuzzi tub & shower. 2 Balconies. W& D in Unit. 1Gar PK by elevator. 24hr desk. Outdoor Pool. Exercise RM.Best Price per sqft."
- Open house 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday
- According to the listing, "Period Federal home in the heart of Georgetown featuring handsome woodwork, wide plank wood floors, five fireplaces, formal Living and Dining Rooms, built-in bookcases, plantation shutters, Gourmet Kitchen w/ granite counter tops and stainless appliances, a covered back porch, a large rear garden and 2 car parking. 2 Bedrooms w/ en-suite Baths, additional Full Bathroom on LL. Facade easement."
- Open house 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.