Join Family & Youth Initiative for an evening of art, music, appetizers, and drinks at the Mason Inn (2408 Wisconsin Ave., NW) to support our work in finding permanent families for teens in foster care.
Purchase a Valentine's Day present for your sweetheart or something special for yourself from our featured local artists:
- Rajan Sedalia, ArtJar (blend of art, industrial design, comics, and graffiti);
- Tavon Mason (former player for the New York Jets);
- Tati Kolina (fashion designer, sPACYcLoud, DC streetwear/urbanwear);
- David ‘Dez’ Zambrano (graffiti artist, street art, Dez Customz);
- Imani Bilal (jewelry designer, Venus Visuals, innovative/handcrafted);
- Melissa Gunter (chocolatier).
Entertainment will include music from the local DC band Once Okay Twice, singer/songwriter Flo Anito, Darnerien McCants (artist, singer/songwriter and Washington Redskins alum), and Rajan Sedalia painting live.