With the election almost over, we all have something to be merry about. So, this weekend, begin your family's journey through the holidays!
The Fairfax Hotel at Embassy Row is kicking off the holiday season with Tea with Mrs. B. Guests will learn the importance of holiday gatherings, proper etiquette, as well as holiday meals and treats with cooking demonstrations by the hotel's executive chef, Chris Ferrier. The menu will feature finger sandwiches and delectable desserts served on silver trays alongside an array of tea choices. Also, those that attend will enjoy white glove service by the Fairfax’s professional wait staff. The hotel will also be offering family holiday photos.
Tea with Mrs. B Holiday Etiquette and Tea Party for the Entire Family
- Date/time: Sunday, November 11th from 1-3pm
- Location: Fairfax at Embassy Row 2100 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C.
- Cost: Adults: $49 per person; Children: $29 per person (Includes a take away gift.)
- Groups of 10 or more will receive a 10% discount
- RSVP: 202.736.1459 or click here to pay and reserve your place
Enjoy this time together as a family, or come as a group with school friends.