Glover Park's D1 bus line will see an additional morning trip and adjusted trip times throughout the day starting Sunday as part of Metro's Better Bus initiative.
The change adds one additional bus between 7:10 and 9:05 a.m., meaning the line now offers five departures from Glover Park before 8 a.m. The additional trip in the morning is meant to reduce crowding, according to a press release.
The D1 provides service to the following stops traveling eastbound:
- Glover Park (41st St. and Davis Pl., NW)
- Burleith/Georgetown (35th St. & Winfield La., NW)
- Dupont Circle station (Massachusetts Ave and 20th St., NW)
- Farragut North and West stations (K and 17th Sts., NW)
- Metro Center station (13th and G Sts., NW)
- Federal Triangle (10th St. and Constitution Ave., NW).
Startings Sept. 30, D1 trips will leave Glover Park at 7:10, 7:26, 7:38, 7:48, 7:58, 8:06, 8:13, 8:20, 8:27, 8:37, 8:50, and 9:05 a.m.