Meetings are held at Georgetown Visitation School, 35th and Volta Place, NW.
Prior to the regularly scheduled meeting tonight (Monday) there will be a public roundtable discussion about historic preservation in the Georgetown Historic District. The roundtable will feature Thomas Luebke, FAIA, secretary of the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts, David Maloney, associate director at the D.C. Office of Planning and D.C.’s State Historic Preservation officer and Rebecca Miller, executive director at the DC Preservation League.
The ANC2E meeting will start once the roundtable wraps up.
- Approval of September 3, 2013, Meeting Minutes
- Public Safety and Police Report
- Financial Report
- Transportation Report
- DPW Report
- CAG proposal for projects heading toward historic-preservation review, that the property owner proposing the construction must notify nearby neighbors
- Fashion Art and Design (FAD) Event – October 2013, Georgetown BID
· Hotel Monticello/Graham, 1075 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW, ABRA-089867, potential agreement reached and withdrawal of ANC2E protest of the license renewal for the hotel.
· Zoning Commission review of proposed revised zoning regulations proposed by the Office of Planning – proposed customized residential zoning for Georgetown, Hearing November 6, 2013
- 3301 N Street, NW, BZA No. 18647, Application for special exception, infill below existing overhang does not reduce area open to sky nor does it increase noise or views, mudroom is not visible from the street or neighbor’s yard, Hearing October 8, 2013
- 3053 Q Street, NW, BZA No. 18646, Application for area variance relief from the nonconforming structure requirements to allow renovation of a single family home, Hearing October 29, 2013
- 2516 Mill Road, NW, BZA No. 18652, Application for approval for new addition for a single family residence replacing covered porch, seeking use variance for non-conforming building, also seeking variances for rear yard set back distance, HearingNovember 5, 2013
- 3206 Grace Street, NW, BZA No. 18653, Application for area variance relief to allow use by tenant of the entire existing building for matter-of-right use as a restaurant, retail bakery and related office space, Hearing November 5, 2013
Old Georgetown Board
1. SMD 01, 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, OG 13-330 (HPA 13-597) Institution (MedStar Georgetown University Hospital – CCC), Temporary trailers on podium, Permit
2. SMD 03, 1305 and 1313 Potomac Street, NW, OG 13-265 (HPA 13-477) Residence, Fence screens off alley – existing, Permit
3. SMD 04, 3700 O Street, NW, OG 13-324 (HPA 13-584) GeorgetownUniversity – Leavy Center, Replacement generator and enclosure, Permit
4. SMD 05, 2934 M Street, NW, OG 13-279 (HPA 12-498) Commercial, Awning and sign for “Pier 2934 Cajun Seafood” (Illegal construction still at rear), Permit – revised design
5. SMD 05, 3338 M Street, NW, OG 13-328 (HPA 13-595) Commercial, Awnings and signs for “City Sports,” Concept
6. SMD 05, 3113 N Street, NW, OG 13-340 (HPA 13-608) Residence, Two-story rear addition to replace one-story addition, Permit
7. SMD 05, 1200 Potomac Street, NW, OG 13-285 (HPA 13-505) Residence, Stockade fence and timber retaining wall – existing, Permit
8. SMD 05, 3302 Prospect Street, NW, OG 13-272 (HPA 13-491) Residence, Metal gate and repaving of rear yard, Permit
9. SMD 05, 3616 Prospect Street, NW, OG 13-343 (HPA 13-611) Residence, New decks and alterations to rear windows, Permit
10. SMD 06, 1409 31st Street, NW, OG 13-334 (HPA 13-602) Residence, New openings, window well, alterations to side yard, Permit
11. SMD 06, 2734 P Street, NW (also 1417 28th Street, NW), OG 13-147 (HPA 13-246) Residence, Demolition of rear and new 3-story addition plus basement, site work, Concept
12. SMD 06, 3009 P Street, NW, OG 13-251 (HPA 13-441) Residence, Raze garage, alterations for parking pad, site work, Permit