Whether you're a Colorado or Washington transplant to Georgetown or have been a local all your life, let's face it, during this time of the year, it's hard not to pick a side.
So, which team will take the Vince Lombardi Trophy west?
Bleacher Report has early predictions, of course. But if you just go by those, you miss out on a chance for some healthy competition with your neighbors.
So with less than five days, eight hours and four minutes, or whatever this NFL countdown clock says now, to possibly the coldest Super Bowl game ever, here's where to watch Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb.2, in Georgetown:
If you're hosting a Super Bowl party or going to a friend's, here's where you can find the game from home:
Super Bowl XLVIII Live (Denver v. Seattle) at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 2 on Fox Sports or on FoxSports.com. Pre-game programming will also be broadcast live and streamed online.
- At 12 p.m. "The Road To The Super Bowl"
- At 1 p.m. "Football America: Our Stories"
- At 2 p.m. Super Bowl Pregame
But if there isn't a party this year, these Georgetown places are sure to draw a crowd of football fans:
- The Tombs, 1226 36th St. (Super Bowl specials)
- Rhino Bar & Pumphouse, 3295 M St. ($10 pitchers of Miller Lite, Coors Lite and Bud Lite, plus 25-cent wings during all football games)
- Old Glory, 3139 M St. ($17 all you can eat buffet and $25 gallons of Bud Lite during the Super Bowl)
- Mr. Smith's, 3104 M St. (Sunday beer specials, Super Bowl specials to be decided)
- Breadsoda, 2233 Wisconsin Ave., Glover Park (Specials unknown)
- Mason Inn, 2408 Wisconsin Ave., Gover Park (Specials unknown)