Our favorite summer holiday is here!
So slice up some watermelon, fire up the grill - maybe even break out a few beers.
We've rounded up a few articles for your convenience to help you make the most of this mid-week break.
- Are you planning on watching the fireworks show on the National Mall? Or do you prefer the privacy of your Georgetown rooftop? Either way, here's
- Don't have your own Georgetown rooftop? Here are some
- Eager to launch to your own at-home pyrotechnic show? We've got
- There's no need to fight the crowds downtown. There are plenty of , including a concert and an ice cream social.
- But if you do plan to party downtown,
- Metro will be crowded, but it'll be a better option than driving around D.C. Here are f on Wednesday.
- In case you absolutely need four wheels to get around town, the police department has released
- The National Park Service will keep you up-to-date with the latest July 4 advisories via text message. All you have to do is text July4DC to 888777. More information about the program is
Now go have fun! Happy Fourth of July!