Here is where you can catch your bus today, according to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority:
- 80, New Hampshire Avenue NW: The bus will turn around at 19th Street NW and Virginia Avenue NW, and again at the circle where New Hampshire and Virginia Avenues NW meet.
- 96, 29th Street NW, Cathedral Avenue, Woodley Road: The bus will turn back at Duke Ellington Bridge.
- D1/D2, Benton, 40th, Calvert and Edmonds Streets NW: The bus will run on Tunlaw Road and Calvert Streets to Wisconsin Avenue, but may move to 35th Street and Whitehaven Parkway if Tunlaw is hazardous.
- D6, Q Street NW: The bus will run on Resevoir Road.
- G2, P, O and Dumbarton Streets NW: The bus will run westbound via P Street and Wisconsin Avenue then eastbound via Q Street Massachusetts Avenue to Dupont Circle.
- N2/N6, Cathedral Avenue: The bus will run on Massachusetts Avenue.
- X3, 29th Street NW: The bus will turn back at Duke Ellington Bridge.
Find additional snow routes for D.C. busses here.
The blue, orange, green and yellow lines are all experiencing delays, according to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. The green line is single-tracking between U Street and Georgia Avenue.