Barnes & Noble Booksellers (Closed)
This enormous, three-story Barnes & Noble at the corner of M and 30th Streets offers hundreds of books and CDs and has a fully-stocked magazine section, a café, and free Wi-Fi. Although its merchandise does not differ much from other large Barnes & Noble stores, it does have a substantial section on Washington, D.C. history. The store also sells Nooks (B&N's brand of eBook readers) and covers.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: An elevator allows access to all three floors, and a wheelchair lift services the front entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Refunds for items in original condition that are returned with receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Any of the books from the Washington, D.C. section
- Book store specialties: Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food
- Wi-Fi: Free