Cannon's Fish Market
Selling fresh seafood since 1937, Cannon's Fish Market is Georgetown's go-to place for all your fruit-of-the-sea needs. A true family business, Cannon's has been going for three generations; it's currently run by owner Robert Moore. Needless to say, things have changed since founder Joe Cannon sold fish by the pound for five cents at Union Station, but one thing holds true: fresh seafood at reasonable prices.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 4 pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1937
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fish, crab, lobster, shrimp, oysters, clams
- General services: Phone orders
- Parking: On-street: metered