Easel Hair Studio
Easel Hair Studio is known for its creative studio space, strict focus on hair, and charitable ethos. Easel maintains a variety of local art and photography, as well as two intricate murals. Each station is, essentially, a large easel with a mirror as the canvas. Haircut costs are based on a three-tier system: $55, $65 and $75.
All products used here are organic, and sulfate and paraben-free. During the 2010 BP oil spill crisis, Easel participated in a charitable relief project that involved using hair booms, which naturally soak up oil.
- Hours: Tue, 11am - 5pm; Wed - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- License/certification: Fully licensed and certified
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Kevin Murphy, Surface