Everard's Clothing has been a Georgetown fixture since 1998. It is a destination shop for people all over D.C. Located in upper Georgetown, Everard's is a quiet and charming boutique and most of its business comes from repeat clients. The shop specializes in men's and women's clothing and offers tailoring and alterations. If you cannot find something you like there, you have the option of creating your own pieces. Instead of going to a big department store, Everard's is the place to go so you can get personal service.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Men's and women's fine apparel
- Services: Delivery, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: No restrictions
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Georgetown is a great, diverse town.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Our look is classic with a twist. Invest in fine apparel.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Hickey Freeman, Aster, Finley, Byron Lars, Sara Campbell
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: Yes