Farmers & Fishers at the Georgetown Waterfront (Closed)
This location was affected by the April flood and is indefinitely closed.
Located on DC's beautiful waterfront, Farmers & Fishers specializes in sustainable agriculture. The facility is able to accommodate special events and parties, and it also offers is Sunday brunch. Featuring American dishes from coast to coast, the dining experience is laid back and quiet.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm. Brunch: Sun, 10am - 3pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soup, salad, pizza, poultry, pasta, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, tacos
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Singles scene