Frank Milwee Antiques
Famous for his shop, which is overflowing with antique corkscrews, Frank Milwee has been inspiring Washingtonians to start their own unique collections for more than 20 years. Alongside his 'hundreds and hundreds' of corkscrews, Milwee also carries a fine selection of English watercolors, as well as other one-of-a-kind items, including small tools, compasses, silver suspender clips, conductors' punches and pre-Civil War levels, as well as bells, silver trays, and presidential placeholders.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Use the knowledge you have of common contemporary purchases to asses the quality of antiques.
- Antiques specialties: Corkscrews, silver, one-of-a-kind collectibles and gifts