Located on the corner of 33rd and M streets, Georgetown Cupcake offers gourmet cupcakes baked on-site daily with the finest ingredients, including Valrhona chocolate, Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, Callebaut chocolate ganache and European sweet cream butter. Inspired by their grandmothers, sisters Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne founded Georgetown Cupcake in February of 2008. The two offer a wide variety of cupcakes for dining in, delivery, pick-up or catering. Custom decorations are offered at no additional charge.
- Fax: 202-333-8558
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access is available.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cupcakes
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.georgetowncupcake.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Gourmet cupcakes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Classic red velvet cupcake with a vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with a red fondant heart