Georgetown University Hospital
Georgetown University Hospital on Reservoir Road in Georgetown is a nationally recognized hospital. The mission statement for the hospital is to "provide physical and spiritual comfort to our patients and families in the Jesuit tradition of cura personalis, caring for the whole person." Doctors are regularly listed among the top in Washington in their specialties. The hospital shares its campus with the Georgetown University Medical School and sits next to the Georgetown Main Campus.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1898
- Insurance accepted: Accepts most major insurers, call ahead if you have a question.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: National Institutes of Health Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Affiliations: Georgetown University
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Specialties: Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Colon and rectal surgery, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Plastic surgery, Preventive medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- Number of beds: 609
- Type: General, Trauma center, University
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Medical Surgical Units: Daily, 11am-8pm. Intensive Care Units: Daily, 11am-9pm. Maternity/Perinatal: Daily, 11am-8pm. Hours are subject to change and vary by unit. Consult a nurse.
- Helipad: Yes