This women's shoe and accessories boutique opened in 2005. It carefully curates a collection of 30 international designers, including Chloe, Bryan Atwood, Diana Broussard and Alberto Fascinai. Aside from heels, flats and wedges, Hu's Shoes also sells a wide array of handbags, scarves, jewelry and sunglasses.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10pm - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: For a full refund, merchandise must be returned within 14 days of purchase. For store credit or item exchanges, customers must return merchandise within 28 days of purchase. Sale of all discounted merchandise is final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Always keep an emergency pair of flats handy.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Use sole protectors and shoe cream.