Jack's Boathouse opened in Georgetown in 1946. Jack's offers season passes, or you can come in and pay for water time. You can rent single or double kayaks ($12 per person) or a canoe for a maximum of three hours. New to Jack's are the paddle boards ($15 per person), where you can test your balance on the Potomac. The river is calm, so it's definitely beginner-friendly. While kayaking, you get to experience the nature on the river and see turtles and different types of birds. Jack's also has decks and grills, where customers can grill out and relax.
- Hours: Mon, noon - sunset; Tue, 10am - sunset; Sat, Sun, 8am - sunset
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Boat rentals, group tours
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: We keep this place open for all of the people of Georgetown.
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes