Jerusalem Baptist Church
Jerusalem Baptist Church sits at the corner of 26th and P streets, adjacent to the entrance to Rose Park and Rock Creek Parkway in Old Georgetown. The church was founded by Rev. Sandy Alexander after he started the First Baptist Church, also in Georgetown.
- Hours: Sun, 9:30am: Sunday School. Sun, 11am: Morning Worship.
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator on P Street.
- Founding Date: May 31 1903
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Baptist
- Services: Child care, Study groups
- Recreational facilities: No