John Klimkiewicz, M.D.
Dr. John Klimkiewicz is a Washington D.C.-based surgeon, serving Georgetown and the surrounding communities. Klimkiewicz specializes in orthopedics and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He can help treat and diagnose issues related to carpal tunnel, fractures, hip injuries, knee problems, and spinal issues. Call for more information or to schedule a consultation.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Aetna HMO, Medicaid, Cigna - Open Access, MultiPlan PPO, Coventry - First Health Network PPO
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Georgetown University Hospital
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Orthopedic surgery, Surgery