John Yosaitis, M.D.
John Yosaitis is a Washington, D.C.-based anesthesiologist, serving Georgetown and the surrounding communities. Yosaitis is board-certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and works with patients of all ages. Yosaitis administers anesthesia for pain relief during procedures, surgical and non-surgical and teaches the subject as well. Call for more information or to speak with an associate.
- Hours: By appointment
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: MultiPlan - PHCS PPO, Cigna PPO, Cigna HMO, Great West Healthcare PPO
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Georgetown University Hospital
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Anesthesiology