Marston Luce Antiques
The "humble elegance" of Marston Luce Antiques is mostly derived from the careful consideration with which all these unique pieces are chosen. Opened in 1981 by Mr. Luce and his late wife Julie Southworth, the operation has since been dedicated to providing its customers with a wide range of 18th and 19th century furniture, paintings, folk art and pottery for their homes and gardens. The only thing that has changed in all these years is the origin of the inventory: much of it now comes from France, where owner Luce lives the majority of the year, as well as Sweden. The large and spacious showroom creatively displays its goods and store manager Tom Vogt is always ready to help field any questions or concerns you might have regarding their pieces.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furniture, Seating, Tables, Cabinets, Garden, Art
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Antiques specialties: 19th Century French and European
- Multi-dealer store: No