Michel Richard Citronelle
Specializing in French cuisine, Citronelle is renowned nationally and internationally for its superior quality of food and service. Considered by many to be the flagship of fine dining in D.C., the restaurant has received close to 50 awards since 2003 and numerous accolades for celebrity chef and owner Michel Richard. Dining options include a behind-the-scenes chef's table experience and private rooms for small groups.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 6pm - 9.30pm (bar open till 10.30pm); Mon, Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic French cuisine
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.citronelledc.com/cuisine/
- Parking: On-street: metered, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: French
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Required
- Features: Dinner, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: For the chef's table, a jacket is mandatory for men. Also no denim, athletic wear or sneakers.