Montrose Park spans R Street between 28th and 32nd Sts and is managed by the National Park Service. The land once belonged to wealthy ropemaker, Robert Parrotts, who would open his property to the community. Today picnic tables and a playground spot the green fields lined by clumps of shady trees.
- Hours: Open daily until dark
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1911
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits required for large groups.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables