Opened in 1991, the Parish Gallery serves primarily as a showcase for work by contemporary artists from Africa and the African diaspora. The gallery features a variety of mediums, chiefly painting, sculpture, photography and installations. Most of the shows are solo exhibits, and the gallery typically has an opening on the third Friday of every month.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, noon - 6pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Ticket information: Free to the public
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Work by artists from Africa and the African diaspora.
- Art specialties: Painting, Sculpture