This spacious store is well-stocked with athletic equipment and clothing in all colors and sizes. The wide variety of merchandise here is perfect for nature lovers, extreme sports aficionados or those who just want to be comfortable. The staff is well versed on the Patagonia brand and eager to help customers. Known for a focus on the environment, Patagonia donates 1 percent of net sales to various environmental organizations in the United States and across the globe.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator and ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Camping gear, jackets for all seasons, shirts, pants, socks, shoes, water bottles and more
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Can return just about any product
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The community at Patagonia supports outdoor activities and places a high value on the preservation of the environment.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Retroex jacket has been in the product line since 1973. The fabrics may have changed but the basic style of the jacket remains the same.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Patagonia, Kaze, Smith and Nikwax
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: No
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Biking, hiking and camping
- Sporting goods rentals: No