This Georgetown branch of PNC Bank is located in a gold-domed stand-alone building that's steeped in history. Founded in 1814 as part of the Riggs Bank (a group of businessmen who included George Washington's nephew), the bank was nationalized in the 1870s and it became the Farmers and Mechanics Bank.
Today, it includes coin counters, teller and loan services, personal banking, safety deposit boxes and 24-hour ATMS.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Money wiring, Safe-deposit boxes
- Features: ATM, Teller service