Potomac Wines & Spirits
Potomac Wines & Spirits is a small, family-owned spirit store offering products from all over the world. This Georgetown location stocks unusual products, as well as the normal ones. Many locals and regulars come to Potomac Wines & Spirits. Potomac specializes in offering products from Lebanon, Turkey, Israel and Latin America.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wines, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: We are part of this community, working with the Citizens Association and try to do much more. People in Georgetown have the ability to get interesting, great quality products, making our job fun.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Summer: dry rose from the South of France. Winter: ports, malt whiskey
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported