Starbucks has been serving high-quality, fresh-brewed coffee to the masses for more than 30 years. The Georgetown Starbucks is on M Street, in the heart of the shopping district. This Starbucks is spacious and has plenty of seating, with two floors, and a fireplace upstairs. Starbucks now offers free unlimited Wi-Fi at all of its stores in the United States.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri, 6am - 10pm; Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, 6:30am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1971
- Products: Coffee, tea, cappuccino, espresso, juice, pastries, sandwiches, snacks
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Frappuccino blended beverages