The Third Edition Restaurant
This historic Georgetown establishment has been serving the local community as well as visitors to the nation's capital for over 34 years. During the day and early evening, The Third Edition is an intimate spot for a quiet meal of classic American dishes. However, it gets a bit more lively at night as tables are cleared to make space for a dance floor.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4:00pm - 1:30am; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 2:30am; Sun, 11:30am - 1:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Throught the front door
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thethirdedition.com/menu.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Lots of shopping and great places to see.
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Trendy casual during the day; fashionable at night