Tudor Place was built between 1805 and 1816 by the granddaughter of Martha Washington, Martha Custis Peter, and her husband Thomas Peter. The house was occupied by the Custis-Peter family until 1983 and retains a collection of objects owned by the Washingtons for display. Take advantage of the beautiful gardens by attending special events that include tea parties, picnics and outdoor yoga.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Ticket information: Self-guided garden tours, $3. Guided tours of the house and garden: Adults, $8; Seniors (over 65), $6; Military, $6; Students (ages 7-18, with ID), $3; Children (6 and under), free.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, noon - 4pm