Washington Sports Club at Georgetown
Washington Sports Club is located inside the Shops at Georgetown Park. The gym is a chain with 18 locations throughout DC. This location is extremely convenient for local residents and those that work in the area. Features include babysitting services, a pilates reformer, a sauna, an insulated yoga studio, towel service, Zumba dance classes and spinning. The class schedule is available on the website.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 8pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Come to the gym any time of day! No matter what time you make it, you are doing your body a favor.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga