I am an eighteen-year-old high school senior at Georgetown Visitation, where I am fiction editor of our literary magazine, the Georgetowner, co-president and founder of our campus ministry club, and leader in our diversity club, Kaleidoscope. Next year, in college, I hope to combine and interdisciplinary-ify sociology, studio art, and women's/gender/sexuality studies.
I have lived in Washington, DC and have been going to school in Georgetown ever since I moved here from California in 1999. I am a barista at Saxby's Coffee right near Georgetown University.
Somehow, through my chaotic high school life, I make time for photography with my Nikon D40, creative writing, drawing, reading, and exploring the greater DC area.
- Book: The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- Colors: purple & yellow
- Artist: Andrea Gibson (spoken word)
- Website: Flickr
- Coffeeshop: Baked & Wired
- Band: Eisley
- Month: September
- Organization: The Human Rights Campaign
- Quote: "Wake the songbirds in our hands and wake the music in our bones" -Andrea Gibson.